Tuesday, July 9, 2013

30 Day Challenge Results

Hey everyone. I completed my 30 day challenge a couple of weeks ago and I must say I like the results. I lost 7.4 pounds and a total of 12.5 inches. WooHoo! The pictures say it all. I was truly surprised. I'm still hyperventilating at the thought of posting them up only because of the way I look, bleh. But, I know this will motivate me more to get to where I want to be. This is a huge step for me. I've never felt comfortable with full body shots. Heck, I've never felt comfortable with my body. I was always hiding behind pillows, people, clothes, etc. I became a pro at taking pictures on angles that would make me look slimmer. However, this time I'm letting it all hang out. I'm exposing myself and my fears. Here it goes..... aaahhhhh:

Before (5/29)                     After (6/29)


          

I can definitely see a difference in the tummy area, back and face. Not bad, right? I'm even standing taller! Hopefully this inspires others to reach for their goals. I'm trying not to think about the 40 pounds left for me to lose. I'm setting my mind on mini goals I know I can achieve.  It's not going to be easy but it will all be worth it. I'm not only doing this for me, but for my family. They deserve to see me happy and enjoying life, not hiding from it.

Here's a little motivation I received today. I hope you like it as much as I do!

Stay positive,
G



3 comments:

  1. Love it!!! I knew you can do this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this new blog. Keep up the good work! Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you!!! You have always been such an inspiration to me on so many levels! So proud to call you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete